A Journey of 1k Miles Begins with a Single Step
Zhang Faustein
Healer/Alchemist

Age: 36 | Height: 5' 7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Stein66 Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As he looked about his new surroundings, he heard the man wave away such formality of gesture, insisting that there was no need to repay him for his help. However, afterwards, the mood seemed to sour a bit since he was not so welcoming as before with his curt reply. To that the woman also gave a similarly curt reply, so for the time being at least Zhang felt like he should err on the side of caution and not take any unnecessary liberties with the two. So he remained silent, and instead listened to the man and the woman exchange retorts. After that little. exchange, she had turned to him and addressed him, so he brought his thoughts back under control to answer

"I see, good to know I am not alone here. Still, you have my gratitude, Ms. Rillian. My name is Zhang. It's nice to meet you."

He said, smiling his polite smile yet again in an effort to defuse the tension that seemed to be building up at the moment. He had a great many questions, but he figured it would be smart to just let Rillian take the lead and help him get his bearings again. So as to not leave the man out, he addressed him as well

"It's nice to meet you too, sir. Could I at least have the name of my savior so that I can remember your kindness?"

Then, he bowed to both of them in an effort to be even more polite and courteous and waited to see what would happen next.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Journey of 1k Miles Begins with a Single Step - by Zhang - 02-11-2020, 10:27 PM