A Journey of 1k Miles Begins with a Single Step
Zhang Faustein
Healer/Alchemist

Age: 36 | Height: 5' 7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Stein66 Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Goddess?...You mean to say that this world has actual divinities in it? That's rather incredible to hear. So then, would I be correct in surmising that whatever the procedure was which you both performed on me earlier...is...something akin to...magic?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing and naturally, his facial expression reflected his astonished mindframe, with clearly raised eyebrows and his jaw clearly slack; but given all the evidence he had been presented with so far, he was forced to accept that this world had more to it than just the material existence. He fell silent thereafter for a few moments and as he tried to process what he was hearing from the man who saved him, he noticed that Rillian, the woman who had assisted the man who healed his injuries was also going through some sort of mentsl struggle. However, it was not his place to pry so he left that issue alone for the time being.

"So what else do I need to know about this world? Starting from most essential and ending with the good to know topics?"

He asked to both Rillian and the man who healed him, and then waited for their replies if they saw fit to inform him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Journey of 1k Miles Begins with a Single Step - by Zhang - 02-13-2020, 04:41 PM