[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
The girl shook her head. "The blood is more a last solution, I'm told... they get their real sustenance from The Voice." He seemed endlessly fascinated by the subject, and it worried her as much as she was glad he chose to ask about it rather than do some crazy experiments.

"Oh, I don't know about that. They don't really need us, I think... they've certainly had no problem with turning away the Abandoned. Magic users, that is." She shrugged, and eased herself down to the ground. Reaching for the red water of the pool, she brought it to her with her magic and made it pool around her hand, dampening them so she could cool them and her face, red and flushed from the heat of the day.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Maea Valair. I... in the Spire? No, not aside from The Core," she replied, turning to look at him, rather bemused. "It's... not a very healthy place to be. People have died there... most tend to avoid it."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 12:28 AM