[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
It would seem she had startled the curiosity about The Voice out of the man. His exclamation took Maea by surprise, and she stood, still maintaining the grip on her water.

"Magic... yes." Watching him curiously, she began to play with the water, raised it up to hover between them, split and shaped it into handfuls of dancing butterflies. They shimmered and refracted the dappled sunlight, casting suncats all around.

"I take it that it isn't common on your world," she said, head tilting. It seemed a fair assumption given his reaction. "I'm not sure you can learn... Either you have it, or don't. There is a school that teaches the use, but..  it does require natural ability." Maea pursed her lips, regarded Joshua thoughtfully. "Has anything out of the ordinary occurred around you since you arrived to Caido?"
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 04:23 PM