reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Once again, it seemed this man in a totally different dimension both understood him and could speak back, yet Josh was struck by the distinct notion that they were not quite speaking English. It was a language he had never known, yet it flowed easily from his tongue, could be read and understood. Had his brain been altered somehow on the passage between? Certainly worth a further investigation.

"Collecting mud." Josh answered plainly, pulling his notebook out; it seemed this man was going to be interesting. "Oasis." He took the name of the place from Amun, scribbled it down, did not respond to anything else for a moment.

Oasis. Deserts, but no desert.
Is water safe to drink? Safety. home
radioactive? no

If Josh noticed Amun's flirtatious tone he did not at all respond to it in kind, returning to his blank stare once he had finished writing. "Looking for answers. I arrived here a few hours ago and so far am unsure if I have landed in another dimension, or a planet." Sometimes, it helped to be honest, at least a little, until you got what you needed.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 02-13-2020, 11:12 AM