reflections still look the same to me
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun smirked at the other man's response. "Believe me, I'm pretty sure I've experienced more than you'll ever be able to fit in all the notebooks in the world." Shifting the basket to a better position, the potter picked his way around the water's edge.

Kneeling, he picked up another piece of clay. "It means you're from another world, like me, and were brought here through the grace of The Voice." Apparently, no one had managed to catch the stranger before he went wandering around, which meant the job fell to the Ascended.

Standing up, he gave the other man a bemused look. "Well. Regardless of where, exactly, you are, it's entirely different from where you were before. You're on Caido now, so get ready for a whole new world." Moving closer, Amun grinned a bit wickedly.

Then he swept into a shallow bow. "Luckily, you have me to guide you. Amun Arlun, at your service." Straightening up, he held his basket in both hands, since it had slipped down during his bow. "It'd be my pleasure to help you. What's your name?"
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-13-2020, 10:44 PM