we could find new ways to fall apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
don't you know i'm no good for you?
A huff of a sound leaves Sunjata as he puts the mug down onto the top of the bar, reaching up to rub a hand along his forehead, pressing down at his temple as he shakes his head somewhat. “Yeah, it has been.” He agrees quietly, defeated, trying to push the thoughts away from the forefront of his mind. He fails, in the long run. But at least he’s tried.

When Loren turns to look at him and questions him of his latest catastrophe, it takes every inch of him to refrain from flinching at the question. “I’d... rather not talk about it.” He offers quietly, looking away from the summoner to the mug on the table once more, jaw clenching ever so slightly. He doesn’t know what exactly to say, knowing that Peter had been a part of Loren’s family. He sighs heavily and runs his thumb along the side of the mug.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Sunjata - 02-15-2020, 05:40 AM