we could find new ways to fall apart
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Loren swallowed as Sunjata continued. Reaching for the mug, the healer gripped it tightly, less needing a drink and more needing something to do with his hands. Eyes growing nervous as the bartender spoke, the Launceleyn's grip grew white knuckled once more.

Almost, he could picture it. The group, not knowing what they were facing. Peter, knocked out. Adam, frantic and as always, headstrong and a little bit dumb. Angering the dragon. Loren found tears springing to his eyes. "Peter...and Adam...they're...they're dead?" He found himself choking up, and he furiously blinked away tears.

Then he laughed, the sound hysterical. "They're dead. Peter's dead. Because you went after a dragon, and brought them along." Still laughing, a broken and hollow noise, the healer found himself tossing back his drink recklessly. "Of course. And here I was thinking it was...of course it's more death." He lay his head on the bar, unable to fully process the news. "You know, Maea asked me if I thought things could get any worse." There was a slightly deranged sound to the admission.
what goes, let go
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 06:46 AM