we could find new ways to fall apart
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Loren just shrugged at Sunjata's apology. "No need to say sorry. I wasn't...I never really expect people to be there for me, if I'm being honest. And I've gotten pretty good at being alone." There was no judgment or animosity in the healer's voice, just a sort of quiet resignation and acceptance.

Nodding at the bartender's declaration that he'd try to keep his head down, the Launceleyn rubbed a hand almost nervously on his thigh. However, after he turned away, he wasn't expecting the other man to follow, or to grab Loren's shoulder. Stilling almost entirely, he glanced aside, not able to meet Sunjata's gaze.

The healer rubbed his eyes tiredly. Then, he almost gently slid the bartender's hand from the Launceleyn's shoulder. "I'll do my best." It came out barely above a whisper. "But I'm...pretty bad at asking for help. Especially when I need it the most." Hugging his arms to his chest, he smiled sadly and ruefully. There was something almost melancholy about his expression.

Letting his hands drop, he bit his lip. "Take care of yourself, yeah? And don't worry about me. I'll...I'll be alright." With that, he turned to stumble away again, heading as best he could for the exit.

-FIN
what goes, let go
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-21-2020, 01:25 AM