a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down
for Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Wealthy? Who's to say, in a world where 'wealth' is valued differently than anything Joshua might have concept of? Amalia shrugs, furrowing her brow. "I'm... fortunate. But there are plenty of empty houses in the Settlement. You could probably have three, if it would make you happy." Though what he'd do with them is beyond her.

Starwhales never fails to get attention, at least in Amalia's experience. She resists the urge to smile as her companion trills again, happy to be acknowledged. From the rafters she descends, swimming curiously to Josh, the questions gaining a series of low sounds in obvious, incomprehensible answer. "She is very intelligent," the Shield of Safrin affirms, "And can speak to me. She's my companion." A concept half the newcomers take in stride, and half are perplexed by. Based on their conversations so far, this one will probably be perplexed.

Tired of holding out, Amalia at last presses the plate toward the stranger, inviting him to eat. "You know, if you really want to learn more... you should go to the Atheneum. And the Loreseeker's Guild. You'll find answers to most of your questions there."
she is calm in the storm
and anxious in the quiet

Messages In This Thread
RE: a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down - by Amalia - 03-23-2020, 06:35 PM