no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
The qilin's ears turn to Ronin's approach, her horned head shifting slightly in acknowledgement as he settles down beside her. She's a little bit surprised to have him actually come, a little relieved as well. There are few she feels comfortable with right now, and if she's completely honest she's not sure Ronin is one of them, but he's a close enough approximation.

He isn't Adam, though.

She shifts back slowly to human form, her body stretched across the sand, legs extended in front of her, bare beneath her shorts. The nubs of a qilin's horns remain, lilac strands coiled in her hair catching the fading light. Her hands hold her up, palms pressed against the ground. She doesn't look at Ronin. Her eyes are on the sky.

"I fucked up, Ronin," Amalia says softly, her voice rougher than the sea. "I fucked up so many things, so many times, and now someone I love is dead."
She wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Amalia - 02-19-2020, 06:30 PM