Armor of the Heart
God Quest Turn-In
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUDO
Ludo seemed pensive as it thought upon Jigano's questions, and the items he had brought with him would begin to twist and spin. Faster and faster, until they were no longer quite distinguishable in the air between them. "Of course, I cannot say for certain. Once I would have been confident in saying that no, the Voice could not do such a thing. Now I am unsure." It seemed to deflate somewhat. As Jigano said, perhaps it was not so paranoid.

"I think any precaution is a good precaution," it offered. The items were a blur now, growing brighter and brighter until something cracked in the air, light blinding, flashing...

And before Jigano, Deimos's bracers hovered ready for the taking. They were changed, however; softly iridescent in the light, with the imprint of a star charm in their centre, a quiet power exuded from them.

Jigano has received the following:

Eclipse Bracers | Whilst wearing these bracers, the user is protected against Ascended bites. If Attuned, the protection remains active whilst the user is in animal form. {One use per thread}.

Messages In This Thread
Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 02-19-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-06-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 03-06-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-10-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 03-11-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-16-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 03-16-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-20-2020, 09:03 AM