Armor of the Heart
God Quest Turn-In
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano couldn't help but feel a little relieved that the responsibilities he had asked to undertake wouldn't lead him to that dangerous, dragon-filled land. Not yet, at least. Someday, when he was stronger... perhaps then. But he had much still to learn and other tasks to complete. "Then I'll keep my attention on LongNight again this year," he promised. "And maybe these will help defend against any of the monsters that tries to take a bite of me while I'm out carrying the lantern," he added, voice rueful as he admired the bracers again. He didn't know if it was true; they wouldn't be biting him to drink his blood but to rend his flesh, and they seemed to be only distantly related to the modern Ascended, but he'd take any optimism he could get these days.

Days that were beginning to grow shorter, Longheat ending and Leafchange right around the corner.

"I'll look forward to seeing you at the Festival of Lights, if I don't see you sooner," he offered with a smile not knowing that he'd be seeing the masked god in Torchline soon enough. His prayers were often quiet things these days, wishing safe journeys to the souls of departed friends like Adam and Coffee, or gratitude for the survival of others like Amalia and Deimos. Small moments of faith that didn't require personal replies or counseling in the way some fears and grief did. He bowed deeply and gratefully, even as Isuma tumbled after a trailing rag with a triumphant reep! at having almost caught it this time. "Good hunting, Ludo, until then." To seek and find those souls of the departed before they became lost, and to gather them home to Mort's realm.

Messages In This Thread
Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 02-19-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-06-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 03-06-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-10-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 03-11-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-16-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Jigano - 03-16-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: Armor of the Heart - by Ludo - 03-20-2020, 09:03 AM