Paranoia is just good common sense!
For Deimos
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
See how the brain plays around
And you fall inside a hole you couldn't see
As fascinating as his investigation was, Josh was human; he still needed to eat and sleep. The eating he'd handled for the moment from the bakery, but the sleep...well, he wasn't opposed to resting in the fields if he had to, but he hoped a place with as many dimensional visitors as this town could lay claim to might have some sleeping arrangements established.

The homes in the domiciles seemed to be in various states of disrepair and as far as he could tell, mostly already claimed by residents. Josh walked along the buildings with a distinctly unimpressed frown, unhappy with the privacy each of these lodgings might allow him, if he could bunk in with one of the families. He was beginning to consider going back to the black Obelisk he'd seen when he'd first arrived, finding somewhere to stay within, when something caught his eye.

He wasn't sure what it was about the large man that attracted him, but he felt like he might help. Maybe because he looked almost stereotypically like a warrior hero from some fantasy movie, maybe because Josh picked up an air of 'don't fuck with me' from the man that implied he had to have some things sorted out. Regardless he approached, beginning to speak as soon as he was close.

"Where do you sleep?" Probably not the best opener, but it cut to the heart of the matter.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia is just good common sense! - by Joshua - 02-19-2020, 08:40 PM