Paranoia is just good common sense!
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
Heave the silver hollow sliver
The first question actually made him laugh for the first time in a while, a muffled sort of chuckle that didn’t quite make it out his throat, but there all the same. “No. I gained those myself.” Through hard work, regimes, practice, and a multitude of training; strength for strength, barbarity for barbarity. “She granted me the ability to shift into animals.” Specifically an eagle, bear, and tiger at the moment – new ones occasionally forming and brimming with little notice until something seared, scathed, or sparked, much the same with his invocations and enchantments.

As for Safrin being a motivational speaker, it likely depended on the individual she spoke with. Her lectures towards him were likely not the same as Amalia’s or Ronin’s. “She likes beautiful things. You could appeal to her vanity.” Creating or constructing something to embody her form, her wisdom, her sagacity; thinking back to the shrine, the chimes he’d orchestrated that still hummed a vibrant tune, or mirrors, reflecting her entity.
Unite and spread the heart apart

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia is just good common sense! - by Joshua - 02-19-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Paranoia is just good common sense! - by Deimos - 03-19-2020, 11:00 PM