Personal Quest oh sinners come down, come gather 'round
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm suffocating the clock to keep you
i think like a saint, but swing like a thief
The first to arrive is his niece, as he should have expected – as he wanted, but wasn’t totally sure where to find her. She hadn’t been at the VlamVloed since the incident, and the last time he’d seen her had been before his disastrous trip to Halo. But as she appears, pissed off it seemed, and her gaze lands on him he offers her a bright smile. “Heuningby,” He begins, head tilting slightly to her. “Is Torchline where you’re staying?” He asks, before Ronin captures his attention and he gives Melita a look that seems to ask if they can talk later about it.

He looks to Ronin, reaching forward to clasp the demi-god on the shoulder with an equally bright smile. “Only by a minute.” He jests with a snort, hearing Remi ’s voice pipe up as well with some surprise. A huff of a chuckle leaves him with the comment from the Alchemist, gaze flickering toward Ronin with a raised brow, halfway between mentioning that he’s somehow positive Ronin can manage plenty of holes when Nate appears.

A smirk is sent toward the doctor as he shrugs his shoulders. “I do quite a few fun things without you, much to your upset I’m sure.” A wink given to Nate until Maea ’s slipped to his side and stolen his cigarette as she typically did. A playful roll of his eyes before he reaches out to place an arm around her. “You have such little faith in me.” A light squeeze before his attention is on the many that have arrived.

Alright, so the building seems pretty sturdy and abandoned so far, and there’s almost a pit in the center there.” He says, shifting to step within the building and beckoning them all to follow. He lets Maea go as he goes to stand around the sunken floor, looking up to those around. “So we’ll need a way to bring some sand in to fill it up. Likewise, we need to make some of the posts to block it off and make sure they’re not going to fall out if someone hits it a bit too hard.” A quiet laugh at that before he walks back somewhat toward the entrance, clear he plans on helping with the sand addition.

Three for sand, three for working on digging places for the posts and putting them in?” A raise of his brow, gesturing to the wall where a variety of shovels he’d found lying around sat, as well as materials to try and make it easier to transport the sand and make the beams.

Round one! Bring in some sand and dig the holes for the posts!
Three for sand, three for posts – Sunjata’s choosing to go for the sand trip!

No Post Order, would like to keep this moving! Moves on in 48 hours unless everyone’s posted to it <3
and inadvertently leading you
to believe i'm your prince
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh sinners come down, come gather 'round - by Sunjata - 02-20-2020, 09:35 PM