Personal Quest oh sinners come down, come gather 'round
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
Oh, well. Wow. Ronin could only laugh as his sandbag filled up one of the holes, as well as the boxing ring pit, and he shook his head before quickly getting to work in digging the hole out again. By that time his wonderful husband had come to 'help', blowing more sand all over them, and the Dark Star had to stop chuckling at the absurdity of it all so he might swallow less sand. "Okay, okay. Wow. I think I'll cut my losses and move onto something else now." Grinning, he nudged Remi and shot a wink at Sunjata, before turning his attention to the next best heavy lifting task.

"If I die under one of these bags," he told Nate, "tell everyone it was very heroic, okay?" Without further ado, he worked on trying to haul the completed bags up to hang them. Should he be successful, he would definitely give them a test punch or two.

Ronin digs out the hole he filled with sand, and goes to start hanging up the completed bags!
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh sinners come down, come gather 'round - by Ronin - 02-25-2020, 09:03 AM