Personal Quest oh sinners come down, come gather 'round
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Done. And no broken bones, no death by falling sandbags pirates, and the only injury to speak of was the splinter that had lodged itself firmly into her thumb. It was a minor menace, and one Maea was content to dig out on her own, leaned back against one of the poles she helped put into place. She tried her best to give Melita space, as it seemed the girl was less than pleased about the loreseeker's presence... and she was not in ready to open that can of worms just yet.

A nip and tug of telekinesis and the splinter was gone, pain reduced to a mere memory. Looking up as Remi addressed her, Maea smiled, both happy and touch shy at being included. "That is the plan, yes" she agreed. "When they're done playing, I'm hoping for a lesson too... hearing Sunjata talk about boxing makes it sound fun."

Pursing her lips thoughtfully, she looked over at Sunjata and Ronin. "Hmm... I do think I'll take that bet of yours, though, Remi. Loser pays for the drinks later, yes?"

She said it loud enough that the boys eagerly wrapping their hands should be able to hear it, too.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh sinners come down, come gather 'round - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 06:06 PM