Use Your Words!
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Diplomacy?"

The thought was entertaining, comical even. Archebold began to laugh as he followed along.

"Because your kind are known to be so successful with diplomacy. Ask bloodfiends and shape changers just how effective you're diplomacy is."

Archebold continued, shaking his head.

"Your well intentions mean absolute dick to anyone not your own kind Celosia . You are beautiful, articulate...but disappointingly naïve. I would have thought by now you would have known better."

There was a hint of disappointment in his voice as he tapped along.

"Yet, despite all of that, you wish to practice diplomacy with a demon...so be it."

Archebold would move beside Ashetta as they continued on, glancing down at her.

"Not that it matters, your master being dead and all...but before all this mess occurred, I found the man who killed Jasper. Perhaps if we make it through this failed attempt, I'll have a chance to discuss it with you...for closures sake. You look like you could use some...your heart beats with the rhythm of someone at death's door. Would hate to see you indulge in death with that one question left unanswered."

Giving a wink from his side-eye glance, Archebold mused.

"Here's to diplomacy right?"
archebold
Death is not a defeat. It is a cure.

Messages In This Thread
Use Your Words! - by Celosia - 12-16-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Archebold - 12-16-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Ashetta - 12-16-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Celosia - 12-17-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Archebold - 12-17-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Ashetta - 12-18-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Celosia - 12-26-2018, 09:04 PM