little lion man
For Clem
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Of course.” It’s common knowledge, amongst the Ascended. Unless… “Clem, have you not met Her yet?” She frowns a bit, only because it seems like something he should have done by now. How long has he been here? If it comes out harshly, she doesn’t mean it that way, only that he has talked of wanting to see The Voice… since last Deepfrost, if she recalls correctly.

And she wants to understand him - not just why he hasn’t met their Goddess - but what makes him so scrappy and eager to please. As he talks and tells his story, she finds herself mostly following. Drugs she knows, overdose she can try to imagine, just based on the context, because they don’t have things that they can overdose on here. Sounds like a tough life. The one question she has that she won’t ask is who made them? These creatures that relied on blood in a similar way. Why didn’t their creator care for them?

It’s a sobering thought - the idea that their Lady might abandon them and leave them to wither away.

“Good! I miss Rex.” There’s a bit of sadness in her voice, knowing what being Queen does to a person and knowing that there’s only one way to do it and that’s to go through it. All of it. It’s time-consuming. Exhausting. They aren’t an easy group to manage.

Wessex takes a look at the bag and notes that it’s getting full. She grabs that final, smaller boulder and holds it with both hands - nowhere near her own weight, so she can easily manage, but she indicates that clem should grab the bag if he can. “Seems good to me. Let’s go.”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
little lion man - by Wessex - 02-21-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 02-27-2020, 01:22 AM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 03-05-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 03-10-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 03-16-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 03-17-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 03-24-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 03-25-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 04-01-2020, 01:07 AM