just your standard stroll through the park
for Josh
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The bubbling of the creek and the sounds of the wildlife were enough to distract him from the sound of footsteps approaching. Really, it wasn't exactly a good thing since if it had been anything other than a human, he probably would've been fucked over royally. Thankfully, or unthankfully, it was a human who...didn't seem to have an understanding of personal space.

Just the faint feeling of someone touching the tip of his ears caused his ears to flicker and his eyes to open wide where his head shot up and he stared right in the direction of the person who still had their arm extending. Yelping in surprise, he completely lost his balance and fell straight into the creek. It was safe to say: Oliver was more than a little annoyed.

Climbing out of the creek, his ears were now pinned flat against his head and Oliver didn't look pleased. "What the heck?! Why were you touching my ears?!"
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: just your standard stroll through the park - by Oliver - 02-22-2020, 02:15 AM