just your standard stroll through the park
for Josh
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Standing back up, Oliver was so ready to get mad and scream. Who the hell would just grab at someone’s ears? His first initial comment didn’t really help to make him feel any better. No shit he didn’t have normal human ears right now. This dude was just stating the obvious. Then...he continued speaking...and Oliver felt a tad less mad. He was still annoyed, but he started to understand why exactly the man was so curious. He was brand new. It wasn’t an excuse for being an invasive asshole, but Oliver knew he should at least be respectful.

Letting out a soft sigh, Oliver adjusted his clothes before allowing his fox ears to disappear, returning to normal. ”Not really any of those. No idea how new you are, but I’m part attuned. It means that I can turn into an animals and I can also partially become an animal. So I can make myself have sharper canines or I can have animal ears.” He tried to explain it as simply as he could. ”They are very much real and whenever I shift I am also very much turn into that animal”
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: just your standard stroll through the park - by Oliver - 02-22-2020, 06:21 PM