just your standard stroll through the park
for Josh
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Thank the gods the man was respectful of his sensitive ears. Rather than immediately being met with a birrage of questions, he man waited for a few moments before he was asked something nice and simple. Obviously, he could understand. Just to prove it, he nodded and stared the man dead in the eyes.

And then he opened the door for a world of pain. Once the man FINALLY stopped talking, the leopard let out a soft sigh before he shifted back into a human. "You realize some of those questions can't be answered with a yes or no." He let out a sigh of frustration before running a hand through his hair. "Okay. I don't think I have any cravings? I mean.... I like to eat meat, but not raw." He still found it to be disgusting and unsanitary. "I have zero interest in doing anything sexual as an animal." He took a moment to breathe, seeing as he man was kind of giving him a lot to answer at once. "I don't think the animal stuff makes me more nimble or anything, I think training has done that. I'm also twenty-two and.... no? I mean. I've only had my shifts for a couple of seasons, so I couldn't say." Okay.... okay. He answered everything. Obviously, this wouldn't be the end of it.

"Lets take the rest of the questions a bit slower, okay? I'm okay with questions...just don't bombard me."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: just your standard stroll through the park - by Oliver - 02-25-2020, 11:26 PM