just your standard stroll through the park
for Josh
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oliver seemed to be the exact opposite of Joshua. Someone who actually had feelings towards otherwise and could understand that people came from different periods. He wasn't an asshole that immediately expected every single person to know what a Cryptid was. And oh- if only Oliver knew that Nessie comment because guess what asshole, he wasn't referring to Nessie! Learn the difference between a Scottish and an Irish accent, you fuck-stick.

It was no surprise that Oliver genuinely didn't care when Joshua decided to make his leave. Boy was this manchild dramatic. Oh no, I'm going to leave and make you feel like it's your fault. Whatever. "Have fun." And back Oliver went to sitting by the stream, quite literally ignoring Joshua completely. Let the dude get cursed, it'd do him some good. Oliver tried to warn him but Joshua clearly didn't think he was educated enough to be listened to.

What a fucking dick.

FIN!!!!!
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: just your standard stroll through the park - by Oliver - 04-04-2020, 10:56 PM