It's just the trauma talking
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
They may say, "You're too small, you're too young to do it all,"
But you're a giant on the inside.
They may say, "It's not enough, leave your dreams collecting dust,"
But there's a fire that you can't hide.

Ashe shot Ronin a half-hearted glare at his remark; if there was anything Ashe had never been before, it was pudgy. Either always at peak condition or wasting away, Ashe had been too small since she was only five. She managed a half smile though with a huff, shaking her head. "On my toes?" she echoed haughtily. "You're right, I've gotta keep tiptoeing with you or I'll break you." She met his eyes a glimmer that hadn't been there in a while - a silent challenge. "Sunset then, what day? You pick the time and place and I'm there, Crab-Kicker." Her mother had said it well, and.. she was starting to get it. Starting to see.

Ashe nodded thoughtfully then, taking a long and slow breath. "Landmines wouldn't hurt, but they rely on on that demon's movements - movements we don't know how to predict very well yet," she murmured, looking down at the table as she pictured the grotesque creature. She hadn't seen it when it first appeared, only after Mimora and MJ had run from it. "Better to draw it away and launch hits at it that way, unless we can flank it and funnel it to a certain place somehow, set a trap. Shit ton could go wrong with that though, not limited to being blown the hell up." She tapped her finger on the table before leaning forward in her chair again, bracing her arms against the wood

She was thinking more on how they could snare the demon into some kind of immobility - her lightning had seemed at least temporarily effective against it, and if it didn't like fire...If they played this right, went in prepared, they could stand a chance. She was still thinking on the demon as Ronin confirmed his trust in the goddess, and she frowned slightly. All she wanted was for him to tell people about her? Ashe narrowed her eyes as she considered this. Safrin, she thought to herself again. Safrin, apparently now the patron goddess to her brother. Would she truly help them face the beast? "Forgotten gods are all I've ever known, in Northwind, Northaven, or otherwise," she said quietly, but she nodded. Maybe Ashe wasn't ready to trust in a goddess she never met or the divine deals of any sort... but she trusted Ronin. She took a deep breath and sat up a little straighter as she stretched her hand out, encouraging a now consistently hiccuping spider into her palm. She hadn't felt this.. this drive in so long. "Well then, lets hope she's on time when we need her." While Ashe wasn't particularly fond of the idea of gods at all, she would not turn down the help. As long as the price didn't end up being too steep to pay, else she would sort it out on her own.

"We should start cross-referencing information on it, unless you started that already?" she said. She encouraged Soot absently back up her arm, keeping one hand hovering near his stumbling little form that nearly fell with every hiccup until he settled into her blue hood. "Who will you call on?" she thought of who she knew had been around the beast. "Koel, Remi I know would have help to give.. Ro I don't even know the hunters you've got under you." Gods, she was missing so much.

Messages In This Thread
It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-16-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ronin - 12-17-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-19-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-21-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-24-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ronin - 12-19-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ronin - 12-22-2018, 05:49 PM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ronin - 12-24-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-24-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-28-2018, 06:58 AM
RE: It's just the trauma talking - by Ashetta - 12-28-2018, 09:48 PM