For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight
Clem!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Tilting her head as she accepted the bag, slinging it back over her shoulder, Maea considered the boy. He seemed rather uncomfortable with this whole situation - or was it she who made him feel awkward? - and she took a step back, hoping it would make him feel less crowded. She arched a brow as he told her about his lack of need for things most people would find interesting.

"You're Ascended?" she asked, looking startled. "Even though you're so young?" Something tightened in her throat at the thought. It tasted of anger and pity, of old prejudice not quite put to rest. Maea thought of the contents of her bag, running a mental finger down the list of purchases made to recall if she had anything else that might interest this youth... and came up empty.

"Very well... it seems like I owe you a favor then," she relented. Settling for trading the Torchline way, with open promises of future repayment. "What's your name? I'm Maea Valair, from the Hollowed Ground." She held out a hand, should he wish to shake on it. Half ready to do the spitting thing, should he be invested in local customs.
Nothing lasts forever, I thought you should know
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight - by Maea - 03-10-2020, 11:13 PM