between the shadow and the soul
quest turn in
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Pale eyes widened at the contact with her mind. At the images, the emotions that coursed through her, not of her own. The wisp floated up and bobbed over her fingertips; Maea blinked and was a little dizzied as an image of herself was brought to her, only impossibly large and set from a strange angle. Ridiculously rose-tinged and followed with an emotion like deep admiration.

"Oh, please, I'm nothing like that," she told it, blushing furiously. Happy, bewildered, she looked up at Ludo, then down at the wisp. Her companion? "But if you want to stay... then you can. As long as you like." And the feeling she received this time was... happy. Just a different shade than her own. A little selfish, a little arbitrary, determined to think what it wanted, whether it was true or not. "I think I'll call you... Shii."

There would be a lot of learning from now on, she suspected. Not only about what made will-o-wisps happy, but everything that came from having another soul to care for beyond her own. Being reckless... suddenly had even more implications than before.

"Thank you, for giving me this task," she said to Ludo as she looked up again. "It's everything I was hoping for." Maea bit her lip though, hesitated a bit. Then had to ask, because it had been on her mind for a long time now. "Ludo... how come you've been so kind to me? I talked to Remi, and he told me about some of the things you put him through. Why... treat me so differently?"

------

Maea named her companion Shii!
Nothing lasts forever, I thought you should know
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
between the shadow and the soul - by Maea - 02-22-2020, 10:54 PM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Ludo - 02-25-2020, 09:26 AM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Ludo - 02-25-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Ludo - 02-26-2020, 11:20 AM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Ludo - 03-06-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Maea - 03-06-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: between the shadow and the soul - by Ludo - 03-10-2020, 09:04 PM