down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
Raising a brow at this, Remi just shrugs with a small smirk. "I wouldn't know. Suppose I'll have to take your word for it." The alchemist is fairly certain if he suggested a vacation to Ronin, his husband would look at him as if he'd grown an extra head.

The alchemist offered a chesire-cat smile to this, nodding his head. "I don't doubt it." And that's true, he sees the strength in her, but he finds he's relieved that he did say something instead of holding his tongue. It's one thing to expect dangers lurking in the shadows, but another thing entirely to know that they're there.

Reaching his hands over his head in a stretch, Remi moans out a satisfied sound as his muscles expand and then relax. "Fight. Drink. Have sex." There was an unmistakably ruggishness to the way he said this, not minding at all the rather brutish picture it painted. "That goes for just about everyone here. Me specifically though? I make things, from time to time." Remi added with a light shrug.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-13-2020, 06:48 PM