down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
Remi grinned wolfishly at that. Once upon a time he'd been a shy and naive man, blushing at the merest hint of suggestiveness. Now, that sort of boyish innocence was all but gone, and though Weaver was decidedly not his type, still he gave her an approving nod.

"Mmm..usually I make bad decisions if I'm being honest." Remi said with a grin that didn't hold as much laughter as it should have. Things with Ludo, his near marriage-ending fight with Ronin, everything to do with Loren and Sam. And of course, not being able to protect Aoife. After a moment Remi looked down at his hands, as if the real answer to her question was writ on his palms. "I've not really encountered much I haven't been able to make." He said with surprising earnestly despite this being such a bold claim. "Fire swords, nets capable of holding monsters, rings that allow you to feel heartbeats, a wagon bigger on the inside than the out.." He shrugged. "Now I usually just make whatever is useful...whatever keeps me fed."

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-16-2020, 09:27 PM