down to the waters we will run (open)
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She’d never had the option of being the blushing sort. You don’t survive long with two brothers if you are the blushing baby girl. Besides, she didn’t have the sort of mother who blushed. Hell, Weaver was a bastard middle child. She was never likely to be the kind of girl that blushed at anything.

”Does anyone actually make good decisions?” she asks, one eyebrow raised slightly. It sounds almost flippant, and yet, the question isn’t. They spend so much time beating themselves up over bad decisions, but she always wonders, was there a better one? Would any other choice have been true to themselves? Maybe, in the end, the choices didn’t even matter and the outcomes would have been the same.

She listens as he answers, not surprised by the bold claim. She’d watched Deimos create out of thin air, and as such, it seems highly likely others could as well. The things he describes are magical, exciting things. She knows such items exist, though she has never actually owned any of her own. The best thing she does own is the scythe, a rather non magical but impressive item. ”Ah, useful things. How necessary and how very boring. I should know, I’ve spent a lifetime in Halo trying to stay fed. But I hope you create things that simply bring you joy, now and again.”

They all needed a little joy.

weaver

-- kiss you like a whiskey fire --

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Weaver - 03-18-2020, 02:56 PM