down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
Remi laughs at that, shrugging as he was called out in his own lie. "Alright. You've got me. I'm actually incredibly fascinating." This was said in a drawl that suggested the alchemist was loathe to agree with the words he was saying. "I've been cursed by both Ludo and Frey, multiple times, am married to a former king and demi-god, turn into a dangerous monster when my instincts get the better of me, and tend to make reckless decisions on the regular." There was more, but hardly worth saying. Nothing mattered anymore really. "My daughter was killed in my arms, and I live in that—" He nodded his head towards the ramshackle wagon on the beach. "—wagon over there."

The alchemist hums a sound of agreement. "Leafchange has brought the temperatures down a touch, but yes, it really is quite lovely here." Not pressing the issue of her home or her further reasons for being here, the alchemist turns his gaze back towards the Hels, who are fluttering unhappily on their shoulders. "Shall we?" He asks with a nod back towards shore.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-21-2020, 03:05 PM