down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
Remi watches the flame in her palm with a silent awe, the gesture more meaningful to him that Weaver could have known. On these very shores he and Ronin had been unceremoniously deposited with the cold dead body of Aoife. They had burned her body that night, and though they'd both take it back now if they could, the brutish, grotesque nature of the starry-eyed child engulfed in flames had been soothing. To see the small fire in Weaver's palm made Remi straighten, but there was a small smile on his lips. "Thank you." He murmured, dipping his head.

"Oh indeed. He's also one of the most handsome men you'll ever meet, and I'm not just saying that." Indeed, there were few not entirely taken by Ronin's charm and ever-ready wit. "These days he's as likely to rob you as save your life, but you'll know him if you meet him."

When their feet find the sands again, Remi dismisses the Hels. Fluttering away and squawking their indignation, the alchemist snorts an approving laugh and nods. "Oh, he's precisely that sort of man."

Stretching his arms above his head now that he doesn't have to worry about the birds, he considers this. "Is Halo worth exploring, do you think? I've mostly heard tales of it being far too cold, of snow blindness, and of course, of all the things waiting to kill you. I was only there one, and that was just a brief visit with Neron." Honestly, Remi can't think of a reason to leave Torchline at all. Not to go somewhere like Halo, anyways.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-25-2020, 12:26 AM