let me see the light
Iskra

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Just another product of today - Rather be the hunter than the prey

He found it easiest to satiate his hunger in this form, the natural way, albeit he did prefer greens more than meats and had spent the better half of the afternoon rustling up various fungi and edible plants. They weren't entirely substantial without something more though, so here he was, quietly slinking through the woodlands. He was still becoming familiar with this realm, so he took it slow, each paw placement carefully determined among frequent pauses to asses and digest the land.

His mane rustled as he paused suddenly, nostrils flaring wide as he breathed in deep. There was something, familiar in the air. It was a pleasant aroma, bringing back memories he couldn't fully recall at the moment; they were distant, like his dreams after waking, and equally as strange, as if they belonged in another realm entirely. Iskra knew he was not born in this place, but his memories of the other places were foggy, the details getting lost in strange fantasies of deserts and flying whales and pegasus - absurd. Still, even if he couldn't remember exactly why this smell was familiar, it flooded him with an unrelenting joy which he was grateful for nonetheless. He chuffed gently in response, his tail picking up movement behind him as his gaze darted back and forth, eager to find the source. It was just at the tip of his mind, and it was even something he could taste, something, sweet.

What was it damnit?

I S K R A

Will heaven step in - Will it save us from our sin

Codes: Oddmountain | Art: Pexels

Messages In This Thread
let me see the light - by Melita - 12-16-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: let me see the light - by Iskra - 12-18-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: let me see the light - by Melita - 12-18-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: let me see the light - by Iskra - 01-01-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: let me see the light - by Melita - 01-03-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: let me see the light - by Iskra - 01-14-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: let me see the light - by Melita - 01-19-2019, 03:53 PM