Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Finished with her snack, Loki feels safe and is emboldened, jumping from Wessex’s arms to explore the shrine. Taking a moment to watch the blunt, black snout as it begins to probe the metal, she decides its ok to let her companion proceed and that there’s very little here that could end up hurting her. Even then, perhaps its good for Loki to begin to learn some caution - she is a curious child, but not all things should be touched or bitten.

“I thought that maybe being a demi-god meant I was a little more than Ascended. Gifts come without physical upgrades, now, and I thought that might be the part of you that’s in me at work.” The part that is far more than mortal, sparking changes and advancing with a mind of its own. “Are Ronin and I different than the ‘born’ children of Rae and Mort, being Accepted and Ascended instead of… whatever they are?” Now that she says it aloud, Wessex thinks it might not matter, if none of the rules apply in the same way to them anymore. Maybe she’s just getting hung up on semantics because she likes to know the why’s and how’s.

“Were you able to make yourself a demi-god, before you became what you are now?” Wessex has no desire, no aspirations to go that far (even she does not want to be involved in deity politics), but to know the story of her Lady’s Ascension, to understand, that would be a great boon.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 03-08-2020, 03:02 PM