Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
In that moment, when The Voice tenses, freezes, seems to look at her for the first time with hostility, Wessex knows she done fucked up a little. But rather than rush to apologize, she waits for her Lady to finish, taking the time to choose her words carefully, lest things go downhill from there.

Loki, on the other hand, is oblivious. She had managed to try and wedge herself behind a piece of metal when the electric thing nips her on her tail. Whirling around with eyes ablaze, she screeches her indignation and launches herself at the thing – fearless and heedless in the way that only a baby can be – chasing with pulses of both delight and her predatory instinct.

Once she digests that there is a limit to what Ronin can do, and that her Lady became what she is by forging her own path (something she admires, having felt constrained, herself) Wessex begins a tentative apology. “I didn’t intend to imply that I am anything other than your loyal creation. I’ll say it again – I owe you everything. What I meant by more than Ascended was that you once said you would make me brighter than the others, and I see my strength, my abilities, I feel your power inside me, and so –" Her hands drift wide, palms up. "Maybe it was arrogant to say that. But in the past two years, I’ve changed so much and defining myself can be difficult.” Wessex shrugs and offers a half-smile.

“Am I Wessex, a Natural, a weapon, an ex-queen, Ascended, Demi-God, the Wraith, yours, or pieces/parts or all of the above?” She shrugs, the thought not particularly disruptive at the moment, but it has been.

“I know a little bit about how you became you. But will you tell me the whole story?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 03-10-2020, 06:50 PM