Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
It seems to Wessex that this is a very logical assumption to make, and one that she fully intends to bring up next time someone tries to debate that that so very unsettling fact with her.

She takes a moment to collect her thoughts again, sitting in the beatific radiance of the hologram, touched by display of emotion and forethought The Voice has to continue to protect her children, even in their final death. Loki continues her antics overhead, full of a seemingly endless energy that will undoubtedly make her crash as soon as they leave the shrine.

Tilting her head up to the child-Goddess, the demi begins to craft her argument. “I know you’ve said before that it wasn’t possible to bring the LongNight spirits to heel. But you’ve also said that with time, nothing is impossible. You’re stronger. I’m stronger. We’re all bursting at the seams with gifts. If I could get a group of the strongest to work together this LongNight -” at at this, she snort-laughs, knowing that’s a huge ‘if,’ “- do you think we could do something about them? Anything? Could I call them back to you? Would you help?”

Even if she couldn’t get the rest of the fools to cooperate - would her Lady help her devoted servant?

The fervency of Wessex’s desire to try and lessen the LongNight threat, the dedication to this cause burns deeply in her eyes, and though she tries to keep it from her voice, she is not entirely successful.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 03-24-2020, 06:14 PM