Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
"They want to be like you." The Voice said softly, her voice truly sorrowful. To hear of their antics though...that was a surprise. The hoard that encountered Wessex in Rory's farmhouse years ago was near the height of their intelligence. Demanding and petulant, but mostly unreasonable.

'Fascinating.' She mused, looking wildly pleased even as the demigod mentions that she and the other ascended may be targeted. Pride radiated across her youthful features as she considered; could it be true, that her creatures, centuries-old, had found a way to evolve? To succeed where she had failed? "Then all my ascended shall be protected from them. I won't have you hurt in their quest...whatever it might be."

The idea of ending them...that too was something she understood. Not for the humans, but for her children. All of them. Perhaps it wasn't fair. "Well, I leave it to you to decide...Allow your predecessors to have their week, or sacrifice them for the good of future relations with those in the grounds.."

A new PQ+ has been added to the records!v

Keep or eradicate: This is for the ascended only. The Voice has told Wessex that the LongNight monsters are simply ancient iterations of the ascended that have gone horribly wrong. She allows them their one week of 'life' during LongNight that they might have some joy in their lives. However given how reluctant the Grounders are to stay inside, she leaves the choice to the ascended: allow the creations to stay, or kill them all. If deciding to keep them alive, speak with the Voice who will give you a quest to make the ascended invisible to the LongNight monsters thus ensuring their safety. Or kill them: all ascended must participate in a KQ during LongNight to kill the monsters.

Requirements: Learn the information IC from Wessex. Decide COLLECTIVELY what to do.
Difficulty: Difficult
Reward: Potential permanent upgrade if keeping the monsters. Goodwill from the Hollowed Grounds if destroying them.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by the VOICE - 03-31-2020, 07:45 PM