Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Time trickled strangely for the gods. Perhaps not quite as oddly as for the larger three and perhaps even Caido, but still, for the likes of those such as Safrin, passing the time here on the ground was more fluid than for the mortals. So it was that the goddess really hadn't much of an idea how much time had passed between when she entered the bakery and when Amalia arrived.

Hair knotted atop her head in messy but perfect waves, held there by pins of starlight and lilac, the goddess glanced over her shoulder as casual as any other customer might, flashing Amalia a smile. She was no ordinary customer of course—the way the small shop faintly hummed with Safrin's power and shone brightly with pinpoints of light scattered all around was more than enough evidence of this—but never the less she offered the baker a bemused smile as if she was nothing but.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM