Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Well that's all I can ask of you, isn't it? To do better next time?" Safrin asked, her voice as sweet as cream and yet her eyes appeared just as cold as they had before. Perhaps cold wasn't quite the right word. Perhaps it was merely distance or judgement.

Watching as Amalia sat, Safrin leaned back slightly, her head inclined over one shoulder. "You seem as though you're...straying, Amalia. It isn't wandering, because you don't seem at all to be marvelling at the scenery of your life. There is a fight in you I'd not seen before, but it's rash and pointed in all directions. You'll kill yourself with it and those you hold dear before you're able to do any real damage or accomplish much."

Crossing her arms slightly, her eyes wandering the hills and crests of Amalia's features, Safrin regarded her in silence for a few long moments. "What has changed in you?"
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-26-2020, 08:01 PM