Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
All of this Safrin knew, but she allowed Amalia to go on. As the baker raised her eyes, she'd simply see a patient look on Safrin's face and the goddess's head nodding in a gesture of continue.

"You sound like Jigano, you know. Not as bad, but you're getting there." Safrin was not one to shy away from her true feelings nor of tough love when she thought it necessary. And just now there was more than enough wallowing about for her liking. "It hurts because you've let yourself think that you've control over far more things than you do. The world got bigger but you didn't, but you're acting as if you should have somehow. As if the Voice, the Blight, these portals...as if it somehow you're at all responsible for it."

Uncrossing her arms, Safrin merely sighs. "Every death you act like it was you who struck the final blow. Every failure you offer your life to make up for. When did you start living your life on a razor's edge Amalia, and more importantly, why?"
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-26-2020, 08:24 PM