Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Why? Who are you, Amalia Chandrakant, to save the world? Named Sheild by Vi, not saviour." As for those ridiculous baubles, the goddess merely sighs loudly at the ceiling, unable to give her true feelings about them just now. " There haven't been any more murders have there? No more sacrifices to open doors. Just a few unsightly shrines that we'd all prefer not to have, but.." She shrugs. "No blood."

Raising a surprised brow at this, Safrin holds back a laugh. "People. Your new outlander friends, I assume? How amusing it is that it's the Outlanders trying to champion a world that they've been in only for a matter of months." She replied, breathing out hostility that made the stars around them pulse faintly.

"Does it have meaning, Amalia?" Safrin asks, her skepticism tempered only just by interest as to what her Shield might say in reply. "Had you died over something ridiculous as a temple you know what they would have said? They'd have called you stupid for giving your life where dirt would have sufficed. They'd have said you could do more alive than you ever could dead."

Pushing back a lock of dark hair, the goddess simply shook her head softly. "You had a purpose before because you derived your meaning from us. From Vi. Now that you've set yourself out on your own path, guided by people brought here by the Voice with hardly any knowledge at all of our world, you're starting to act as if you play a role far larger in this world than you do. You know who else thought that way, long long ago?" Safrin pauses, blinking slowly just once.

"The Voice."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-26-2020, 09:10 PM