Stars fading, but I linger on, dear
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
a certain darkness is needed to see the stars
"I... I know all life has meaning, but..." She trails off, helpless. Safrin knows her better than any other, better than herself, and so she knows just what to say to crawl into Amalia's insecurities, to pull back the curtain and shed harsh, cold light on the things she would rather hide.

She sits beneath the weight of Safrin's honestly, her soul threatening to crumble and give way, and wonders if she can withstand this newest failure.

And then the greatest blow yet falls, and it steals Amalia's breath.

"No..." The hoarse whisper leaves her in a plea of desperation, her eyes turning up to Safrin helplessly. Has she really strayed so far, truly become so lost? The bakery feels like it is spinning around her, threatening to burst apart, or to collapse and bury her within. How could she have gone so wrong?

"I... I want to come home, Safrin. To you, and Vi, and the old ones. I don't want to be like the Voice. I don't want to be a savior or a hero or anything other than yours. I don't want to be lost anymore. Please... Please help me find the way."

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Amalia - 02-26-2020, 09:27 PM