Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"She went farther down the path than you could likely even fathom now, but this is how it started. Thinking herself somehow outside the fabric of this world. Her want to be more than she was, became an entitlement that ultimately made her what she is today. But it all starts here, in these moments of uncertainty, thinking that it is somehow you against the world."

Extending her hand across the table, palm up, Safrin looked pleadingly at Amalia. Her humanity, rarely shown, was on full display now. "Then come back to us, Amalia." She whispered, fingers searching for the baker's own that they might curl around them and close. "You are never alone, not even when death threatens to overwhelm you and you feel as though nothing will ever be right again. So long as you don't turn away from us, from me, never will there come a time that you were not named Sheild by Vi. Never will my stars not shine for you."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-26-2020, 09:33 PM