Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"I did, yes." The Voice's ascension to what she was now was not some back yard tale. She hadn't simply stepped out of the woodwork one day, corrupted and blistered to their cautions. " She thought she knew better than Rae in how they designed creation. In Mort when it came to when and how life should naturally end, and Vi in the ways in which life should begin, and under what conditions it should be allowed."

The table was suddenly gone and Safrin's arms were around Amalia, smoothing her hair and tracing star-patterns on her back. "Perspective, I think." The goddess whispers softly into Amalia's hair. "You are mortal Amalia, and we never think of you as anything but. We know you will make mistakes, that things will go wrong. We know your emotions are bright and chaotic at times. I am happy to hear you apologize when things don't go according to plan, but you must never apologize for who you are. That is what worries me most about...well, about the influences these Outlanders have on you. You'd never questioned your value or worth so strongly before they arrived.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-27-2020, 07:10 PM