Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'As you have seen, the monsters grow more and more clever with each passing year. It isn't as though LongNight has ever snuck up on anyone. We all know when it will be. If we were talking about a handful of stragglers who found themselves somehow locked out, that would be different. But tell me, of all those who were outside last year, who knocked to be let in, were any of them in that camp? Or were they adventurers. Did they go out to capture monsters? To retrieve bodies? To simply be in a different location?" Safrin shakes her head. "Have them stay inside. Those who do not respect the rules take their fates into their own hands."

With a smile, the goddess lingers for a moment. "Perhaps when next we speak, we will have happier things to discuss." But even if not, I will come and see you again, her eyes seem to say, before she vanishes into a plume of star-smoke.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 04-02-2020, 08:40 PM