[Open] The Wind and the Waves
Hunter

Age: 31 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He should have been listening to something other than the wind, Kellan realized too late as a voice called from the only door into or out of the little building. His head jerked up, amber eyes wide in his sun-browned face as he reached up to grip the amulet that hung on a cord from his neck, hurriedly tucking it back into his shirt. Hair black as a raven's wing fell a little past his shoulders, and his clothes were the greens and browns of a woodsman, with thin sections of antler sewn down the front and shoulders to offer some protection without impeding his movement.

All in all he looked very out of place in this ocean realm, a creature of northern forests flung far from home.

The stranger at the entrance was anything but threatening, at least, and after a tense few heartbeats Kel drew a shaking breath to steady himself. "I'm... sorry," he said softly. "Is this place yours? I... didn't mean to trespass. I'll leave, if you want." He had wallowed long enough for one day, anyways. Mourning what he had lost wasn't getting him any closer to figuring out what to do with himself on this strange new world he had found himself in.

Messages In This Thread
[Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Kellan - 02-26-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Seiji - 03-07-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Kellan - 03-07-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Seiji - 03-08-2020, 03:54 AM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Kellan - 03-08-2020, 05:42 PM