Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Despite the keen senses of the shifts he possessed, Remi was no tracker. Though he'd been more or less adopted into the Yla family, he had acquired none of their traits. Indeed, Vai seemed to still have to save and comfort him on the regular. Though perhaps that's what mothers simply did; Remi didn't know.

And so as Ashe allowed herself to be found by the wandering alchemist, he smiled with a great sense of relief. Chuckling, he should have been looking on the rooftops he now realized, but the thought had completely slipped his mind. Instead he'd been hobbling around as if the assassin would simply be out for a stroll. He was a fool, but at least he didn't know it.

All he knew was that he was relieved and heartily glad to see her.

"Ashetta!" He called with a sunny smile, despite the pain still radiating through his leg. As she neared, the alchemist was surprised that she didn't halt but instead reached up to offer a hug. As he fumbled uselessly to try and reach both arms around her, she'd already pulled away leaving him slightly confused by delighted just the same. For a moment her question caught him off guard. He'd come to see her after all, why was she asking what had happ—

—oh right. His leg.

"Ah." He chuckled with a boyishly embarrassed smile. "Your mother shot me in the leg." Remi replied with a light shrug, then quickly added: "It was on purpose of course. You know Vai, she doesn't miss, or hit what she isn't aiming for. I ...ah...I can shift into a lion now, and I have not been entirely able to control myself in that form." He continued, jubilant expression souring somewhat as he sighed. "Vai was with me as a precaution. One I ended up needing as it turns out."

Offering Ashe a crooked smile, Remi readjusted himself on his crutches. "I have something for you back at my shop, but first... Ashe..." Fumbling for the words, Remi's gentle features clouded with confusion and heartbreak as he looked into the oceanic depths of Ashe's gaze. "..Alistair?" He finally managed, knowing she would know what he meant. They'd all been on that bridge after all, and he couldn't have been the only one to see Ashe's husband kiss another woman.

REMI
I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows
Oh but it's too late now, I let you get too close
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-11-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-16-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 02:03 AM