Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   "Magic?" she echoed, her eyes widening slightly. "So we've both got magic, both can shift." She was smiling as she said it, looking up at him. She wasn't alone. Magically, Ashe had always been on her own. In Northaven, she'd been the only one of her kind. Here, she wasn't sure if other lightning mages existed - she hadn't met one yet, anyways - but to have both magic and the wolf seemed to be something rare.

As they began making slow progress towards where she assumed Remi's shop was, Ashe glanced up at the alchemist with a half smirk, then turned her gaze ahead of them once more. "Him? Who's 'him'? No, I made the change back in Northaven," she said, thinking back to the night it had been done. A lot had changed since then. "A few months before we ended up here, I believe. With a talisman - there was no cuff... couldn't have Duke Eyebrows finding out." To say what she had done was illegal would be putting it mildly... but she had tried it the "right way". She wasn't going to let something like some leaders saying no stop her. Puh.

She glanced quickly up at Remi, her brow creasing. Sorry?Her chest tightened, and she bit down on her lip before looking away again. "Don't be," she said softly in reply. "It's better this way. He's better without me." Was she? There were moments when perhaps she thought she was. Thought she could be. Ashe took a deep breath at the flash of a smirk in her head, glimmering and clear blue eyes, and the ache in her chest eased enough for her to flash a half smile up at Remi. "I'll be alright," she said, and she thought she just might believe herself.

She glanced down to his leg as they made their progress, wondering just how far he had been walking. "What sort of magic do you have now?"

ashe
i won't take anyone down if i crawl tonight
but i still let everyone down when i change in size

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM