Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   Ludo. Ashe's face darkened at the sound of that name. So it was a he then. And he had been responsible for what had been done to Remi. "I've had the pleasure of experiencing a visit from Ludo," Ashe murmured, tone dripping with disdain. Ashe liked the gods less and less, only one positive experience breathed of from Ronin compared to all the selfish toying they did with mortals that she heard about. Granting boons as readily as they did curses, and those boons never coming without a price. No, Ashe did not appreciate the idea of serving anyone, let alone a god.

Her attention was drawn back with the playful nudge to her shoulder, and Ashe smirked up at Remi as she gently - extra gently - nudged him back. ”Let those bluebloods try and crush us commoners now,” she said in a playful tone, though a part of her was genuine. There was no absurd social construct of blood purity determining class any longer - no classes at all. Still, she wouldn't said no to rubbing those noble noses in how much better than them she and Remi were.

His quiet understanding of what she told him of Alistair was one part heart wrenching, and another part comforting. She didn't know who Remi had to bring that kind of sadness to his eyes, but they both let the topic be. Maybe later she would be able to talk more about the man that left her, but for now..

”Creating things from nothing!” she exclaimed. Ashe was enamoured by Kalt's magic as it was, and this sounded like something quite similar. ”And moving things with your mind… must be useful in your work, both of those. You're like a wizard from one of mom's stories now, Remi. What's this to do with me though?” She shook her head and smiled slightly, and she looked ahead of them as he inquired after her own magic.

”Fire and water - right. It's how I made my lightning.” She had been the only elemental mage of her kind with two powerfully opposing magics. It was with that combination she had been able to achieve her unique element, but now.. ”It changed here though. The fire and water are still there, but so much weaker than before. It's my storms, my lightning, that’s come to life. I can create it from nothing now, I don't need the other elements to make it. My lightning seems to be the magic I can rely on, like it's the magic I was meant for.”

Ashe shrugged, and a sad sort of smile flickered over her lips. ”Maybe my soul is really just a storm just stuck inside this body.” Wouldn't that be a relief, of that were all she was. She took a deep breath and brushed her arm against Remi's as she glanced about, then settling her gaze on him once more. ”How far is your shop? You didn't walk too far on that peg, did you?”

ashe
i won't take anyone down if i crawl tonight
but i still let everyone down when i change in size

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM