Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi snorted in response. As amusing as it was to hear that they probably could stand up to any nobles or royals now, the alchemist internally cringed at the thought of it ever coming back to that. "Well, hopefully they will not even try." He jested back, though the ring of truth was there lacing his words. For someone like Ashe, Remi didn't suppose she'd have a hard time at all opposing a system like the one back in Northaven should it try to form. Remi though? Well. He wasn't sure at all what he'd do. But like he said, hopefully it wouldn't ever come back to that.

"Mmmm." Remi agreed, at least until the part about him being a wizard from a story. "I suppose I will have to get myself some flowing robes and...a cat?" He gave Ashe a thoughtful look and then snickered boyishly. "I am surprised Vai has not mentioned that herself yet. To think she has let me go out like this!" Wrinkling his nose slightly in anticipation, Remi just shrugged his shoulders. "You will see soon." He said ambiguously, nodding his head to the shops ahead of which his was one.

"The magic you were always meant for.." He hummed back, rather liking the way it sounded. "Well I have certainly never seen anyone with your powers back in Northaven, and certainly not here either." He replied with a crooked grin, then his stare turned decidedly more pointed. "Who's to say it is not?"

As her arm brushed against him, he hobbled more feebly for a moment before nodding his head towards one of the doors. "I will have you know I created this peg." He scoffed, feigning defiance and hurt, before his expression turned more neutral and he shrugged. Truthfully Remi had walked a bit farther than he probably should have, but pain felt a bit relative lately. Given Frey had taken his ability to feel anything, Remi was left simply knowing that he should have been hurting instead of actually doing it. Having some part of his body adjacent to those feelings felt...right in some strange way.

Shouldering the door open, Remi led Ashe inside. She'd find the inside of his shop quaint and cozy, lined with shelves upon shelves of inventions in variation stages of completeness. "Over here." He called, setting aside his one crutch and limping between two of the shelves to where a rather small contraption was stored under a cloth. "Do you remember when we first met? And I said I would work on your hand?" He asked, an eager and almost child-like glee writ clearly on his features. His lips twisted in happy anticipation as he pulled the device down and removed the clothe.

Ashe would see a pristine and impeccably crafted version of the one she'd shown him. He hadn't of course known that hers had been upgraded since they'd spoke last about it. Needless to say though, he doubted that the one she wore would compare to what he now offered.

"Watch—" He whispered, fingering a small button on the inside where it connected to the palm. A bloom of fire suddenly appeared, one that Ashe's magic could grow and manipulate and control. "It is...magic." Remi said as if embarrassed by this. "So it will not jam or rust. And the fire will always be there."

REMI
I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows
Oh but it's too late now, I let you get too close
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-11-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-16-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 02:03 AM